Indicator tapes provide immediate identification of processed items while also securing sterilization packs. The chemical indicator lines will show a visual color change from beige to dark brown/black when exposed to the steam sterilization process.
- Designed for use by health care providers to securely seal wrapped packs and to demonstrate that the unit has been exposed to a steam sterilization process.
- Made with adhesive and ink that is free of natural rubber latex, lead or solvents; safer for your patients, staff and the environment.
- Validated for use with all common dynamic-air-removal (pre-vacuum / SFPP) and gravity steam sterilization cycles, allowing simplified stocking of one tape for all steam sterilization needs.
- Made with a resilient pressure sensitive adhesive which securely seals sterilization packs, ensuring that sterile integrity is maintained during sterilization, transport and storage.
- Distinct ink color change from beige to dark brown/black when exposed to a steam sterilization process, easy to interpret indication of processed and unprocessed packs
to avoid mix-ups.
- Saturated crepe paper provides the elongation needed for pack expansion during sterilization.
- Tape surface can be written on with indelible non-toxic ink to document appropriate information (e.g. date, sterilizer, contents, load/cycle).
- ISO 11140-1:2014 Type 1 Compliant.